Sunday, October 20, 2013

Free Ultimate Game Card Codes 2013 October (10 Codes for you to use!)


Hey guys! It's a new month and that means more Ultimate Game Card codes for you to use. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a lot this month compared to last month. I only have 10 codes for you all to use (It was 15 initially but I used 5 of them >_> Don't judge me, lol.)

Since there's so little I'm not putting any of them on this website just so everyone has a chance. You can download it in a text document in the follow link:

Download the 10 Codes for October 2013 here

(Note: This is an ad link so I do get paid maybe a TENTH of a cent every time someone clicks on it. It doesn't cost you a thing except 10 seconds of your time, but it does help me out. Thanks~)

REMEMBER that this is VERY LIMITED so you have to nab the codes right away. I have no guarantee if someone will be thoughtful and use only 1 or 2 codes, or if some jerk uses all 10 for themselves.

Have a good day everyone, and keep on gaming!

NOTE: These codes are EXPIRED! Click HERE to go to the Ultimate Game Card codes for November 2013.

8 comments:

  1. please could you send me one i am really desperate pleeeeaaaaaaassssseeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. by can you give me some money as I want in games

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need some codes please other people already took all, please send me a code pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello good sir! I know that it is sort of cheating, but is there any way, that you would give me a code personally? I would very much appreciate it. You're awesome for doing this btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is thekure23@gmail.com by the way. I hope you'll hit me back!

      Delete
  5. Please give me a code! I'm in college and I'm on a budget but I need a code for Nexon for recreation.Please I'm getting desperate...

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn i missed out, could send me one at tomkirkham@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gimme some codes please :( gimme gimme some love please XD :) <3

    ReplyDelete