Wednesday, August 21, 2013

S4 League How to Get AP




If you are here wanting to get Alaplaya points (AP), then I have some great news for you! My name is Aarks and I have been playing S4 League since late 2011. I have always wanted to get AP but I didn't have a debit/credit card. Now that I'm older and I do have a debit card, I find that I don't want to spend any money on video games!

But now I'm getting AP for free


This method is absolutely legal, doesn't require your credit or debit number, and it doesn't require you to download anything. All you need is a valid email and you have to be over the age of 13 and you could get started right away!

Does this method really work?


Yep! And I have the proof as well if you doubt me ;). Below are my Ultimate Game Card codes that I have received. I'm blocking the code for obvious reasons, but here ya go:


All right, I'm convinced! How do I get free AP for S4 League?


The best way to get AP for S4 League is by joining a cool website called Points2Shop. Points2shop is a Get-Paid-To Website that pays you for watching videos, listening to songs, filling out offers, completing simple tasks, and completing surveys. You can easily earn points to get thousands of other neat items like Laptops, gaming consoles, gift cards, shoes, and many others

However, for the purpose of this guide, we're going to be focusing on the main prize for S4 League:

$10, $20, and $25 Ultimate Game Card at absolutely no cost to you.

To join Points2shop, simply click on the image below and you'll be brought to a registration page. Don't worry - this company is legit and they're not going to ask you anything too personal. Like I said before, just an email and other minor information. 



If for whatever reason the below image is not showing, just CLICK HERE TO JOIN.

Once you register, just follow the below steps to get your free AP (via $10-25 Ultimate Game Card)


  1. Make sure you click on the confirmation link in your email. It's very important that you do or else you won't be able to proceed with Points2Shop!
  2. Once you confirm your email, go to Points2Shop and click on "EARN POINTS" at the top.
  3. Get at least 1000 points (for the $10). This shouldn't take you more than a few hours of work at the most.
  4. Click on "SPEND POINTS" and type in "Ultimate Game Card $10", and order the $10 Ultimate Game Card.
  5. You should receive the code in your Points2shop inbox within 2 days. As you become Gold rank and higher, the Ultimate Game Card code will be in your inbox instantly.
And that's it! It doesn't take much to get free AP. With Points2Shop I was able to make over $295.60, and you can do the same thing!

So if you're interested, join Points2Shop now and get your free AP. 


No comments:

Post a Comment