Thursday, September 5, 2013

Free Ultimate Game Card Codes 2013 - NEW September 2013!


Free Ultimate Game Card Codes 2013 - September 2013 codes

I got an all new set of Ultimate Game Card codes for you guys! This is for the month September 2013. Please remember that after one month these codes do expire, so you have to make sure that you use them all up before they expire. For more information on how I get these codes (all legal, don't worry) you can scroll down and read about me below.

The codes

  • GJLS-BMBI-SWKD-WWSD-DFGG
  • KKMD-EEFM-ZZPO-DORT-ORTT
  • JJKL-WUTN-ZXUT-PDMS-TYOF
  • QQWE-RPXM-WIRJ-DORJ-APRL
  • PRMG-DDIS-TOHK-SJCJ-RGJV
  • EPRT-DFJG-QQOE-DPOO-OOOP

MORE SEPTEMBER 2013 CODES!

If the codes above didn't work, then they are probably all taken. Don't worry! I got 50 more codes in a notepad document that you can download. Here you go!

What is an Ultimate Game Card?

An Ultimate Game Card is a gift card that you can use for over a thousand games, and they are just as good as real money. Game companies like Aeria, Nexon, Gpotato, and Alaplaya accept Ultimate Game Cards.

Where do you get the codes?

Around the world, there are people who receive Ultimate Game Cards as gifts. However, a lot of these recipients do not always use their game cards (maybe because they aren't interested in games, or maybe they lost their card code in the trash somewhere). After 1 year the code expires. Because I have some connections, I am able to get these codes 1 month before they expire, and I can give them away for FREE!

The catch? Nothing really. Maybe just a shameless sense of pride and goodness in that I'm giving away essentially free money to the thousands of gamers out there.

Do you ever use some of the codes?

Well, yeah of course LOL. I don't use everything though; I get what I need, I give away the codes to friends and family members, and whatever is left over I post them up on here, online, for the world to see.

NOTICE: Last time I checked all these codes have expired. You can access the new October 2013 codes by clicking HERE.

46 comments:

  1. can i have one for this october?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need 20$ pls.....for novenber is all taken, email is hyyls@live.com thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i have one for this november? please, this is my email: marcia.and@onet.pl thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i have one please?i need $20 pls kindly email me @ rvdelina@yahoo.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls i can have one also? i really need it mail me at serena.serena12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i have one also? i really need it please mail me at maedaatsuko123@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  8. i badly need 20$ man pls email me @ ph.boomblats123@gmail.com i really appreciate ur hel thnx in advance

    ReplyDelete
  9. website for gaming cards easy to get http://Awardgain.com/?ref=757825

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I have one? my email is randywah23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey plz help me i dont have money or job plz send $20 ugc code plz i beg of you send me @ Salmanali796x1997@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. send em at davisjrkarl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. may i have 1 too? king_irabagon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. send me pls i need many michaelboomz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. May I have one? my email is anhditimem8635@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. send me please.my Email is rainaldy.pandji@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. dude i need a code send at burrelljehua@yahoo.com ,its a new year 2014
    i need 1 bad thx if you do

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,i play this game Realm of the Mad God and really need some extra vault space and character slots but i'm only 13 and don't have a job to get money to pay for things. I asked my parents if they could buy me some for christmas but i didnt get any. Would you be willing to send me a few 25 codes? My email is VizJizz@gmail.com. Thanks, Viz

    ReplyDelete
  19. can u plx send a 10$ 20$ Ultimate GAME CARD PLEASE CODE endoraworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need a $10 or $20 Ultimate Game Card code Please My email is huluhulu163@gmail.com Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need a $20 Ultimate Game Card code please. My email is joshuawood381@gmail.com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i need a $2o ultimate game card code please. My email is wshikeim@gmail.com Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need two 20$ ultimate game card codes please my email is sharawadexd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. can i have a 25$ one my email is scott.rogers11@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. can you send me 25$ one, my email is: Dani.jatmiko@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Send me please 10 or 20$ email id: iliamihai@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello I would really appreciate it if you can send me 5 $20 Ultimate Game Card if you can 1 is ok but I need 5 for a certain event that will last for 1 week and want to get event items so bad. Email is gerardocastaneda_@live.com. Much Aprecciated

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. get ultimate game card free
    best site http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=5574458

    ReplyDelete
  30. CAN I HAVE THIS MONTH PLZ TILL 15 TH 20$
    MY EMAIL IS rsaaj.r@gmail.com tyvm:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. please i want code 20$ email : yousif.zico@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. please can you give me a code for 20$
    my email is joshtine18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey I need 10 $ codes sent me the codes as soon as you can
    my email is ramosgerardo55@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello there, I need a UGC card, my email is rebelapple@wp.pl . Thank you very much! :D I can be a 20$ one.

    ReplyDelete
  36. anyone with a spare ultimate game card code to give plz email me i need one 20$ thx so much if anyone can do this really would help me out sunn-d9@hotmail.com
    thank you all

    ReplyDelete
  37. I need $20 UGC pls it's for this game I really like and I really need the ugc. Email is montillaron7@yahoo.com pls send some thank you guys

    ReplyDelete
  38. hello plz need ultimate game card code need plz plz last one ( lxagvaaommu@yahoo.com) send me plz

    ReplyDelete
  39. i need 20$ ugc plz ismael.villasenor360@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Here's where I get my $20 game cards all the time, no problem MegaFreePrizes.com/?ref=WsBFHpU2b

    ReplyDelete
  41. PLEASE I NEED CODES TO SEND MY EMAIL
    dr.dazig @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. need a code please send to chantel.farnsworth @ hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  43. send to my email matias4427@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://codes4free.net/?ref=BOWAUpU2b for free codes

    ReplyDelete
  45. Pls give some of codes Email me jophee_malaya@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete